New Digits

We got our August numbers over the weekend...

#45 on the girl list (moved 6 spots since July 13th)
#28 on the boy list (moved 2 spots since July 13th)
#30 on the sibling list (moved 1 spot since July 13th)

Although we're trying to stay encouraged, it's definitely not easy.  The numbers just don't seem to be moving very quickly, and there isn't a way to explain it or predict when we'll be matched with our baby.  I know, I know--it's all in God's hands.  And we certainly believe that with all of our hearts.  But it's hard to explain that to our emotions. 

On a light-hearted note, I had a minor freak-out moment when I realized that the girl list is moving faster than the boy list:  I don't know how to fix hair!  That's right people--I'm 30 years old and I don't know how to fix hair (well, if you count a ponytail as a style, then I've got that one down)!  I've got a head full of curly hair that I've never done anything with besides leave it down, pull it half up, or put it in a ponytail.  You can even ask my sisters who always had to fix it for me!  (sorry for that,  Jenny!)   Needless to say, if we do get matched with a girl, I'll need some lessons from my sisters and girlfriends!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

we have the exact same problem! i have no idea how to fix my hair or anyone else's!!