7 – 30 – 3

Those are the milestones I’m hitting in October.

- I commemorate (notice I didn’t say celebrate—hehe!) 7 years at KPMG on October 1st.
- I turn the big 3-0 on October 3rd.
- I celebrate 3 years of being married to Ben on October 21st.

Besides these milestones, October also brings some other exciting things for me…football (we particularly love high school football and NFL), cooler weather (where you don’t sweat immediately as you step foot outside and eventually you get to wear boots and sweaters), the beginning of the holiday season (the food, the decorations, the festivities)…let me just say “I love me some October!”

Do you have a particular month or season that you just LOVE?

6 comments:

~Misty said...

Lauren,

I stumbled across your blog through another person's. I assume you work at KPMG in Houston! I used to work there and even interned there. What a small world.

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Sarah said...

Wow! I guess I never realized just how big October is for you! I definitely love this month. And November. And lots of other months too, but I think fall ones are the best! =) Goodness, I'm giddy. I think it's because I'm putting up Halloween decorations today. Yay fall!

The Prescott's said...

Don't forget baseball playoffs....love October

Brooke said...

Love. Some. October.

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils..."

Barb said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Didn't realize our dates were a day apart - I won't mention how many years older I am though. Hope you had a great day! Love, Auntie Barb

Unknown said...

I love October as well. I wish I could see some fall leaves but that isnt happening here! I also have a birthday on October 2nd and Garrett's is October 21st! Some good dates!