Organizing our Boys Home!

Because our boys are “waiting children,” our adoption timeline is much shorter than it was with Eden.  A short timeline is awesome for several reasons, the most obvious being that we will have our boys home soon!  The challenging part of a short adoption timeline is raising $30,000 in approximately 4 months!

So, we’ve been brainstorming on how we can bring in some extra funds.  Unfortunately, Ben is home injured from work, so he can’t pick up his typical side jobs to bring in extra money until his doctor releases him.  And since child labor is illegal (teehee), that leaves me.  

The criteria in brainstorming was that it had to be something flexible that I could do around my part-time work schedule and full-time wife and mommy schedule.  And it had to be something that I can do well (we strive for excellence around here). 

I was reminded that the first word that always comes out of Ben's mouth when he is asked to describe me is “organized!”  (He always follows that with other descriptive words that are more “sweet,” but that’s his number one answer every time.)

And he’s right!  I am definitely organized and tidy, and I enjoy decluttering!

Introducing…


How it will work:
I will come to your home for a consultation.  We will customize a plan to suit your needs.  I will give you a quote for a minimum contribution amount.  Then we set a date for me to come clean your space!

Services I can provide:
Organizing (closets, cabinets, garages, play rooms, etc.)
Decluttering (work with you on sorting through items to purge and declutter)
Systemizing (work with you on creating an organizational system for elements of your home)

The results:
You get a tidy space.  We get closer to bringing our boys home.  It’s a win-win!

Let's Do This!
If you're local (Houston area) and interested, please contact me by commenting here, connect on facebook, or email me (make sure you leave your contact info if I don't already have it!) and I'll contact you to set up our consultation!

2 comments:

LeahE said...

I am absolutely in need of your help! I live in new territory, and would love to help support your adoption!

Leah Cavitt
Leahcavitt@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Count me in! This is genius and I am in serious need before our homestudy. Good job thinking outside the box girl!

Aubre